- Colored paper sheets
- Cardstock or colored card
- Brown paper or cardstock
- Yellow cardstock
- Glue stick
- Acrylic paint
- Cotton swab
- Prepare a piece of cardstock or colored card as the base of your card.
- Cut out a piece of paper in the shape of a snowy landscape and glue it to the bottom of the card to create a wintry atmosphere.
- Use brown paper or cardstock to cut out the base of the tree and glue it above the snowy landscape to form the bottom of the Christmas tree.
- Cut the colored paper into small strips and curl them according to the illustrated shapes. You can use a brush, pencil, or any other tool to help you curl the paper strips.
- Use a glue stick to attach the curled paper strips one by one onto the card, creating the shape of a Christmas tree. You can choose different colors of paper to make the tree more vibrant and colorful.
- Cut out a star or hexagram shape from yellow cardstock and glue it at the top of the Christmas tree as decoration.
- Take a cotton swab, dip it into white acrylic paint, and create scattered dots on the background of the card to simulate a snowfall effect.
Let’s get hands-on and create these beautiful paper-quilling Christmas tree cards to add warmth and festivity to the holiday season!