Creating bee and ladybug chalkboard stickers
– Bottle caps
– Spray paint (yellow and red)
– Marker pens
– Googly eyes
– Magnetic sheets (optional)
1. Prepare some clean bottle caps and wash them thoroughly with water.2. Spray paint all the bottle caps with yellow paint and allow them to dry completely.3. Use a black marker pen to draw bee and ladybug patterns on the yellow bottle caps. You can refer to pictures or create your designs based on your creativity.4. Glue googly eyes onto the heads of the bee and ladybug.5. Cut two small pieces of ribbon to use as wings for the bee and glue them onto the back.6. If you want to use them as chalkboards or fridge stickers, you can attach magnetic sheets to the back of the bottle caps.
Making bottle cap spiders
– Black bottle caps (or paint other colored bottle caps black)
– Chenille stems (black)
– Googly eyes
1. Prepare a clean black bottle cap, or paint other colored bottle caps black using spray paint or markers.2. Cut black chenille stems into small pieces, the number of pieces should match the number of spider legs (usually eight legs).3. Use glue to attach one end of the chenille stems to the underside of the bottle cap, creating the spider’s legs. Make sure the eight legs are evenly distributed.4. Use glue to attach googly eyes to the top of the bottle cap, creating the spider’s eyes. You can use two or more eyes, depending on your preference.
Making macaron ornaments
1. Prepare bottle caps of the same size, which can be transparent or colored caps.
2. Use a hot glue gun to attach jute twine around the edge of the bottle cap. This will serve as the edge of the macaron.
3. If you want to make a filled macaron, you can glue two bottle caps together with a hot glue gun to create a hollow shape. If desired, you can add a layer of air-dry clay in between to create a frosting effect.
4. If you like, you can sprinkle some glitter on the macaron to enhance its visual appeal and beauty.
– Bottle caps (same size)
– Jute twine
– Hot glue gun
– Air-dry clay (optional)
– Glitter (optional)