Here is a step-by-step guide to making a paper-cut fish. Don’t miss out on it! Using paper-cut fish for role-playing games will create a more realistic scene.
- Various colored papers
- Prepare various colored papers. You can choose bright colors to make your fish.
- Use scissors to cut out the shape of a long fish. You can refer to the example in the paper-cut guide or design your own fish shape based on your imagination.
- Cut out the shapes of eyes and a mouth for the fish, and use glue to attach them to the head.
- Cut out small and vibrant scales from different colored papers. You can cut out plenty of scales to add more color and shine to your fish.
- Glue the scales one by one onto the body of the fish, from the head to the tail. You can arrange the scales in a specific pattern or randomly to create different effects.
- Wait for the glue to dry completely, and your paper-cut fish is now complete!
Now, gently hold the tail of the fish with your finger and move your finger. See if your paper-cut fish will swim just like a real fish! Enjoy making these colorful paper-cut fish!