How to Organize & Display Makeup in Cool Ways
Every girl has a lot of makeup and beauty pieces at home, all the nail polishes, lip-glosses and tools lying here and there. But it’s not easy to keep them organized in limited available bathroom space. I’ve prepared some cool ideas to help you store the makeup, make it easier to find and not take much space.
Drawers with storage compartments are amazing for the makeup product, it’s a creative idea if you have a vanity desk. A Professional Makeup Train Case is a must-have for every makeup junkie. You can use it at home or travel with ease. Another great idea is a magnetic board, which is mobile and can be moved to various places if you don’t have a special makeup space. And a little decoration would turn it into the beautiful decor. There are much more super-chic Organizing Ideas, so get inspired!
1. Glass top vanity desk/table & Hollywood mirror.
2. Display makeup products on a cute tiered cake stand.
3. Line up nail polishes in a mini suitcase or train case.
4. Store hair tools inside of a decorative magazine holder.
5. Display your everyday makeup on a magnetic board for easy access.