Growing up we’re always told to create a life we don’t need a vacation from. I don’t know about you, but I don’t think this is overly realistic for most of us; I personally look forward to taking a little break from my everyday life, whether it be halfway across the state or halfway around the world.
I’ve come to realize, however, that no matter the distance or duration, traveling expenses add up quickly. Being a person who loves to travel, I’ve found ways to significantly cut the costs of my trips, making it possible to travel more frequently while still having a great time.
1. Check One Way Tickets Before Booking a Round Trip
3. Bring and/or Buy Your Groceries
4. Book a Hotel Room with a Kitchen
5. Plan your Transportation
6. Consider Airbnb
7. Find Free Activities or Plan Ahead with Groupon
8. All-Inclusive Resorts and Cruises
I hope you found these money-saving travel hacks helpful and can put them to good use during your next vacation.