36 Eyeshadow Designs For New Beginner How To Apply Eyeshadow
The application of eyeshadow is relatively easy. However, learning how to make eye makeup is not a simple task. How do you choose the right shade for the color of your eyes and the tone of your skin? Do you really need 10 makeup brushes? Were you ever use all the colors in this palette of eye shadows?
We know it’s easy not to understand the best ways to bring out your eyes. So we designed a 5-step guide to show you exactly how to handle all these eyeliners, mascaras and shadows, regardless of the shape and outline of your eyes. Color. Let’s start:
1. Start with great makeup brushes.
2. Apply a base eyeshadow to the lid.
3. Concentrate darker shadow in the eye crease.
4. Rim your lash lines in a super-dark color.
5. Highlight with a pretty shimmery shadow.