1. South Africa Drakensberg: If you don’t want hard years, maybe we can suggest you to South Africa? There are incredible vineyards in addition to the superb countryside.
2, Norway Trondheim: Those who look forward to their wedding night will never end, please head in the direction of the Northern Lights. After the wedding, hold a sleepless party, you can dance in the morning sky in Norway.
4, Spain Santiago de Compostela: If you want to hold a wedding in a perfect church, then go to Spain. Santiago de Compostela is home to a thousand-year-old cathedral. Although there are a lot of people waiting in line to hold a wedding at this site, it is definitely worth waiting for.
5. Croatia Dubrovnik: Who can forget the stunning blue that surrounds Dubrovnik? Whether your wedding party is big or small, it will be a rare sight.
6. Belize San Ignacio: How about a wedding in the Mayan ruins? In front of the historic Mayan temple, guests will experience the ancient hieroglyphics in the lush rainforest.
7, Rome La Tartaros Sabina: Romantic Rome is the beautiful backdrop for any occasion, including weddings. But if you want to make your life’s “big day” different, then head north for 35 miles (about 56 kilometers) and get to Rataltas Sabina! There you will find a charming villa and a beautiful garden with Renaissance sculptures.
8. Ireland County Clare: If you have a large wedding party, head to Drumland Castle for a few days. The falcon here can send the ring to you and the groom who are standing on the altar.
9. Costa Rica Ossa Peninsula: This is the exclusive place for surfers and yoga enthusiasts. The west coast of Costa Rica is known for its turbulent waves and ecological huts that release Zen. But if you want to build on the necessary luxury, then head towards the Ossa Peninsula! One side is the beach and the other is the rainforest. Everything here is so beautiful.